Monday, January 13, 2014

February Meeting News!

Our February meeting should be informative and fun-filled. Amanda and Roseanne are leading the meeting with a program dedicated to how to look at that pesky top and decide how to quilt it!
We will discuss the questions you should ask when preparing to quilt. Such as,
  - What is the quilt going to be used for?
  - How much time do I want to spend on quilting it?
  - What kind of quilting am I comfortable with?
  - How much money do I want to invest in the quilting?
The answers to those questions help direct the design process.

We will break up in to two groups and discuss as many quilts as we can, so bring your quilt tops and questions. I know I have at least two that I could bring!

Amanda and Roseanne will briefly discuss trends and techniques. They will also demonstrate how to make your own clear vinyl audition tool to put on top of the quilt top and draw designs with dry erase marker to see how they look!

The meeting is February 6, 2014, at 6:30pm at the church classroom near HipStitch. See you all there!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment